About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 17, 2008

birds by Goose


Once upon a time there was a mommy bird. She was trying to get some worms for her new baby bird who will be hatching soon. Then a beautiful butterfly came and told the mama bird where some worms were. That butterfly was the mama bird's friend. When they were little they played together. The mama bird wanted the butterfly's daughter to play with her daughter. When the mama bird got back to the nest she saw a new baby bird and a caterpillar playing together. They played for the rest of the day.

The End.

By Goose -9/15/2008

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful story... I especially loved the ending!
    Great job Goose!:)

    ReplyDelete