About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 15, 2008

Busy bees


We spent all weekend, rather I should say, I spent all weekend cleaning. Up until the very moment our friends arrived I was putting away and cleaning floors. How sad is that? Binky asked me if I was cleaning because our friends were coming over. I said, " Well, that's one reason. But also because the house needs a good cleaning." Binky said, "I should say so!" Thanks, Binky, I can always count on you to tell it like it is! Before all the cleaning began Saturday morning I did sit down to some fresh-baked banana bread and coffee. Heaven! Today we are gathering fallen leaves for some art projects. I just love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment