About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

October 23, 2008

Dealing with Loss








We just returned home from our second family funeral in a month. The first was quite a shock and this last one was something we were prepared for. Still... it's never easy to deal with. I am emotionally exhausted. Goose and Binky did so well through it all. I was so proud of them. I know it's hard for them to see mommy so upset. For both trips we let the kids have some fun! We went to Disneyland and we went swimming. It helped take our minds off things for a little while. I feel like now I will be able to finally do some real grieving. Being with the kids all day really helps! I find myself looking at everything in a new way. Appreciating everything more, being present more than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment