About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

October 16, 2008

Scarecrows




My last post today! I have been trying to catch up! Goose and I made some dancing scarecrows the other day and here they are! I found the idea and template at Nini Makes. We had a good time and I think we'll make some more this weekend. I have been trying to get Binky to finish his but he'd much rather play legos. No surprise there!!!

4 comments:

  1. Great scarecrows!
    Words from your first Brazilian visitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Very cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your scarecrows are wonderful! thanks for the link :) we'll have to try some over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very cute, I just may try this with my preschool class. Luckily we have a parent committee that could cut out all the parts for me:)

    ReplyDelete