About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 21, 2008

Goose and Binky tested for their first yellow stripes on Tuesday evening. They were nervous the whole day.

But there was no reason to worry! They were great!


Yesterday we made gingerbread cookies. We had a great time. Yummmy!


We also made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies per special request by Daddy.


Goose reminds me daily how many days are left until Christmas. Yikes! We are going to make our own snowglobes this year to give to Goose and Binky's friends. We have never tried this, but I found the idea in a craftbook that looks pretty easy. We'll see how it goes. Goose is sick today. Maybe I can catch up on some much needed housework. The dust bunnies are multiplying by the hour!





No comments:

Post a Comment