About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 15, 2008

Week in Photos

This is me always with a mug of tea in my hand.

Fun at the playground.

Cody on the mend.


More leaves by Goose.

Binky waiting for Sensi Terri to prepare for his first stripe test.
All in all, a pretty good week. It has been quite warm here the last few days. More like summer than fall. Binky is so excited he can hardly sleep because tomorrow he is going to work with Daddy! Yep, Daddy has to work tomorrow. Only for a few hours, but still, it sucks! Well, not for Binky! He loves it! Anything to be alone with Daddy, just the guys! Goose and I are doing our yearly get-together with Aunty, Cousin A, and Grandma to see the first tree-lighting of the season. We get some holiday shopping done, take lots of silly photos, watch the tree-lighting and then have a sumptuous dinner. We always have such a good time! I love spending the time with just us girls. Goose and I started making holiday gifts today. But more on that later! Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment