About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

February 10, 2009

more heart to hearts

While Goose and I were making valentines yesterday she got really creative and came up with this adorable doilie wreath. We had these cardboard circles with holes in them laying around since christmas so she grabbed one and tied different colored doilies to one of them.

She laced the ribbon through the doilie and then through the hole in the circle and made a knot.

After about twenty minutes she was done!



So easy. So sweet, just like Goose!



I was so inspired I grabbed my own doilie and laced it with red ribbon. There's nothing like making valentines with your Goose for the ones you love.




1 comment:

  1. That little heart wreath is so clever and sweet. We'll be making some Valentine crafts this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete