About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 19, 2009

Chef Goose

Goose made dinner all by herself tonight!

We had yellow mashed potatoes...

with swedish meatballs in gravy!!! It was delicious!!!

And there was hot chocolate and whipped cream for dessert.

Not the homemade whipped cream we usually make, but the kind in a can! I know, I know, but the kids LOVE this stuff! And I love watching them spray it... sometimes into their mouths! It's the little things in life... and sometimes the not so healthy things, too!:)





5 comments:

  1. Mmmm...that's my kind of comfort food. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot chocolate and whipped cream looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live 5 minutes from Chez Panisse?! You are so lucky! :) We'd LOVE to eat there some day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dinner! Very yummy looking!

    My boys have not yet discovered that whipped cream comes in a shooting can, or it would be all over. Hee. ;)

    ReplyDelete