About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 18, 2009

memories of spring

I was looking through some old photo files yesterday and found this one. It's two years old and taken on a field trip to a farm on the coast about 3o minutes from our house. Goose was in love with this goat kid! She was only a few days old. I've been thinking about the seasons a lot lately and this photo is Spring at its best!

4 comments:

  1. So incredibly sweet. It looks like the lamb wanted to kiss her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw ... That's a great picture! And it really does capture spring at her best.
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really sweet picture and so lovely to think of it at the beginning of spring.

    ReplyDelete