About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

July 1, 2009

Baseball









Take me out to the ballgame

Take me out to crowds

Buy me some peanuts and crackerjacks

I don't care if I ever get back

So just root, root for the home team

If they don't win its a shame

For its one, two, three strikes you're out

At the old ball game!

Play ball!

The kids and I spent the afternoon with Grandma at the A's vs. Tigers game in Oakland. The sun was shining, 20,000 people showed up on a Wednesday afternoon and snowcones and churros were had by all! There is nothing like spending the day at a baseball game in the middle of the week! Especially when the A's, our hometeam, win 5 to 1!







3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day out-glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a really fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful ballpark! I don't really love baseball, but I do love going to ballparks...it's the atmosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete