About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

July 6, 2009

Goose and I made this beaded wind chime the other day and I love it so much I had to show it! We used all kinds of beads from plastic stars to jingle bells to cowry shells and glass beads. We strung 7 strands and tied them to a plastic yogurt lid. It was so easy and looks so pretty, Daddy said he wanted another one! Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Lisa, I love this! We have a ton of beads hanging around and this project would be a great way to use them up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! You could really market these ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a cheerful, fun wind chime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this is lovely, you could sell them:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wind chimes. What a fun creation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty. This is right up Fauna and Araina's alley!

    Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete