About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

July 25, 2009

Goose turns 9 today!

Our girl turns 9 today! We are so excited for her party tonight! We will be handing out wands to each guest upon arrival. Dinner will be served promptly at 7:15pm. Followed by craft-time, which will include making a Golden Snitch. Next class is Advanced Potions. This will be very exciting! Followed by dessert! Each guest will leave with a Gryffindor scarf, a wand, a dragon egg(with a dragon inside), a dragon coloring book and parchment word searches! All I have to do now is download some Harry Potter soundtracks! Can't wait to share some photos!!
Happy Birthday Goose!!!
We Love You!!!
Mom, Dad, Binky, Cody and Scratch

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful celebration, Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Goose! My family must be the only family in the world that has not read Harry Potter. I'll have to put that on my list! Sounds like a great party-can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Goose! Oh the scarves are fantastic! Hope you had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes! Goose had a wonderful party! The girls finally left at 10pm!!

    ReplyDelete