About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

August 9, 2009

Sunday Night Scrabble

Tonight was warm and beautiful so we played Scrabble outside by candle light. Binky didn't want to play so he helped by handing out letters. We each used all of our letters! Daddy won!
Now the kids are in bed and Daddy and I are relaxing with some tea and good books!
With summer going by so fast, I really want to enjoy each and every moment!
I always make a list of things I want to do and then I suddenly realize that summer is almost over and I haven't done all things I said I would. What's on your list of things to do before summer ends?

1 comment:

  1. Things I would like to do before summer ends: Make crabapple jelly, paddle the kayak to the island across our little bit of Buzzard's Bay, catch a fish off the jetty and eat it, visit the grist mill in Sandwich, pick some more raspberries and jam them up, and make a little house out of driftwood for tiny people (in progress.) Thank you for reminding me to enjoy every last minute!

    ReplyDelete