About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 15, 2010

bow and arrow

While Goose was at a party, we took Binky to the local archery range.
We surprised him with a new bow and arrows! We were saving them for his birthday in May, but since we were going to the range, it seemed a good time to give them to him.

He spends a lot of time in the backyard practicing.
So this awesome shot came as no surprise!




There were several kids there. And, after practicing on these targets, Daddy and Binky
headed to the target course. I can see us spending a lot of time here this spring and summer!
I think I might want my own bow!




3 comments:

  1. I've never tried shooting a bow and arrow. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of bows, too. :) Think I'd like one.
    Gorgeous pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks like Robin Hood! :)
    Noah wants to take an archery class.
    They are now offering them through our Parks and Rec. Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete