About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day





Goose and I sent out some of these adorable cards with a printable from this beautiful blog!
They are so sweet!
Tomorrow we have some classes in the morning and then we are going on a green hunt with our cameras.
If we're lucky, we might see some leprechauns!
Then it's home for cupcakes and limericks.
This is what we did last year!
Have a great Wednesday!!




2 comments:

  1. Those cards are so cute. Too bad I somehow had no clue tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day...
    Have fun on your search for green!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Hope you had a fun celebration today and that you found lots of green.

    ReplyDelete