About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

June 10, 2010

a morning in the garden

We spent the morning at my favorite garden.
We looked at color in all the beautiful spring flowers.
And how light changed the way colors look in the sun and in shadows.
We talked about Monet and if he would have liked to paint this garden.
Then we looked for the 7 colors of the rainbow!
We found...
Red

Orange

Yellow

Green

Blue

Indigo

and Violet.
ROY G BIV
We also made a friend!

His name is Tux.
Binky wanted to bring him home!
I think he's pretty happy in the garden.
I know I would be!










2 comments:

  1. What pretty rainbow colored flowers!

    Hey, we have a cat that visits us on our porch that looks just like that cat. We call him Oreo. Noah wanted to keep him too... I said "no he belongs to someone but he can visit and get his ears rubbed once in awhile" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh they are looking so big. :) WHat great color - and a beautiful garden to wander!

    ReplyDelete