About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 2, 2010

afternoon at the zoo



















It was a hot afternoon at the zoo today.
But we saw lots of fun animals.
The bats are one of my favorites.  I love their wings.
Binky loves the otters.
We wanted to jump into the water with them to cool off!
Binky was our photographer.
He is really enjoying taking pictures.
He likes to use the view finder instread of the LCD screen.
Yesterday I created a photo treasure hunt for our walk around the neighborhood.
We found everything on our list except for a cat.
Binky took a picture of each thing and we printed them up.
The next one will be a little more challenging.
What are your kids into right now?

3 comments:

  1. Wow that's a huge bat! Very cute animals:)
    We love photo treasure hunts, such fun!

    Noah has been been making a compass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flying foxes, and otters. So cute in their own way.
    My kids are into star wars, you tube, baking, sword fights, reading, and creating battle scenes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a wonderful day at the zoo. That is one of our favourite activities too. :)

    ReplyDelete