About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 2, 2010

Halloween 2010


carved by Goose


carved by Binky


my not so little witch and my masked hip hop Bboy


gorgeous sky while trick-or-treating





block party decor


block party dancin' fools


Giants fever!

It was quite a night!
We started at a friend's house and walked up to our local shopping district
where all the shops and restaurants hand out candy.
After that we made our way through the neighborhood and found this amazing block party!
Each house was decorated and there was music, food and drinks, trick-or-treating for the kids, and
one house was even broadcasting the Giants game onto a sheet on the front lawn!!
We finally made it home around 8pm with our bags stuffed with candy and our feet tired!


No comments:

Post a Comment