About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 10, 2010

one p r o u d mom


Binky performing Pinan 3.


He was the lowest rank in his group and had to perform his Kata 3 times before
the judges made their decision.
He won 2nd place!



He was soooo proud!


Goose performing Pinan 2.


She won 1st place!
Binky also competed in sparring and came in 2nd place.
They worked very hard for this tournament.
Lots of practice at home and extra classes.
We are so proud of them!
I am so amazed at their confidence to get up and perform in front of a large group people.
But what really made me proud was watching all the kids high-five each other as they came off the mat, regardless of what dojo they were from.  That was the real prize of the day!
After six hours at the tournament we celebrated
with ice cream sundaes, extra cherries!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to them both for placing in the tournament!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations. What a fantastic achievement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to BOTH! How exciting!!

    ReplyDelete