About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

November 5, 2010

wednesday and thursday


This tree took my breath away!
It was so beautiful in the sunlight.


Goose found this little guy Wednesday after classes.


Thursday was a day of friends, Catopoly and



cookies! 
Binky helped me make cookies, which I really enjoyed.
I even fit in a little fraction lesson while we were measuring.
Then we took the kids to martial arts and then home for dinner.
I had dinner with a friend at a local pub while listening to some great jazz.
It was so much fun!  I really needed to escape for a while.
She is a first grade teacher and an amazing one at that.
We met at our preschool and have been friends ever since.
I listened to her head lice and mother-in-law ranting and she listened to my tween daughter meltdown rant!
My throat is a little sore from laughing so hard!
Today I am a little tired, but far more relaxed.
Thank you Beth!!

No comments:

Post a Comment