About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

April 15, 2011

decorate an egg with yarn



All you need is what you see here!
Yarn, an egg, and glue.




Add some glue and begin wrapping your egg.
I started at the bottom.




Keep wrapping...





You are done!
What a pretty egg you've made!




Now you can display your egg for all to admire!

I only had two wooden eggs for this craft.
But it was so fun and easy I may have to pick up some more today!
We are still trying to get back to some sense of normalcy around here.
Day by day.
 This weekend is filled with birthday parties, magic shows,
yard work and lots of sewing.
I'll fill you in on the sewing details a little later!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment