About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

August 1, 2011

Birthdays and Brown Belts


Goose celebrated her birthday with a Spa-tacular Sleepover.
Daddy made the cake.



Goose and I made vanilla scented bath salts for each girl.
I made fabric drawstring bags to hold the salts.



And each girl went home with this spa-tacular goodie bag!



 There were honey and yogurt facials with cooling cucumber for the eyes.
And I gave them each a pedicure!



I turned 39 on Friday!
I celebrated with a scrumptuous seafood dinner with my husband.
And my sweet mother-in-law surprised me with these gorgeous flowers from her garden.
Aren't they so beautiful?
They smell as good as they look!



Goose and Binky passed their brown stripe test on Thursday.
They were very prepared for this test.
Binky was a little nervous at first.



But they did an amazing job!



We are so proud of them and all of their hard work!
This is the beginning of their fourth year practicing Cuong Nhu.
They have come so far and  learned so much.
Have I told you how proud of them I am?

4 comments:

  1. WOW!

    Happy Birthday to you.

    Happy Birthday to Goose. I *love* what you did for the slumber party!

    Congratulations to both Goose and Binky on their new belts. What a week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .•*¨`*•. ☆ .•*¨`*•.
    Wishing You the HAPPIEST Of Birthdays!!!
    ✿•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•✿
    . . . ✿•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•✿ . . .
    ……………… ....♥ •.¸.•´♥……………

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to your pretty girl! what a fun celebration you put together. i am very intrigued by martial arts and hope that ezra will partake one day - and maybe me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to both you girls:) And well done Goose and Binky on getting their belts:)

    ReplyDelete