About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

December 16, 2011

getting ready


An interpretation of Monet's Waterlilies for Daddy.



A coil clay pot for her BFF!


A crocheted scarf for my sister.






An ornament wreath to deck the halls.



And some seriously adorable cats! 

We have been getting ready for the holidays by making gifts, crafting and snuggling
these two little guys.  Okay, Scratch is not so little anymore!
This next week will be CRAZY!
We will be celebrating Solstice with a walk in the woods, Hanukkah to light the lights with family and friends, and Christmas with presents and lots of yummy food!
Hope you are enjoying the season with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment