About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

June 18, 2012

Reading and Eating



I found this book at the library last week.
Have you heard of it?
The illustrations are beautiful!
There are fables from India, Scotland, Tibet and more.







I am in love with the illustations!




We have been in the kitchen a lot lately
making delicious goodies like chocolate covered strawberries
and bananas.  Last night we made s'mores in the
backyard with Daddy.
A perfect ending to Father's Day!
This week we have friends coming over who are finally out of school
for the summer.  I am thinking pool, letterboxing, crafts, a hike maybe.
Both friends are big readers, so hopefully we can get some reading time in as well!
We are making progress on our Summer Reading List.
I will be adding our list in my sidebar later today.
Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the illustrations too! Very 1960's. You can get this particular book at Abe books online.

    ReplyDelete