About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

September 19, 2012

Drawing and other stuff...




We have been pretty busy lately with lessons
and planning for the year.
Binky has been busy, too!
 
 



 
There has been a lot of drawing going on.
He has been giving his drawings away to
friends and anyone who will take one!
 
 



He wants to put them on
t-shirts next.
I think that is a great idea.
This is only a sample of his drawings.
I try to take pics of as many as I can because he
does love to give them away.




We've also started leaf collecting on our morning walks.
I love to look for leaves!
I usually come home with at least
10 or 15 leaves in my hand.
I just wish I could keep them all!
 
 




We have been eating lots of yummy soup this past week.
I made a pot of soup that lasted 4 days.
And each day it was better than the last!
I love to put parmesan on my vegetable soup.
What is your favorite soup to make at home?
 
 

 
 
Yesterday, we sat in the backyard and
made Autumn journals.
We used pretty printed paper and kraft cardstock.
 




This is the inside lining of Binky's journal. 
He loves the crow.
 
 

 
 
Goose used this very cool spiderweb paper
to line her journal.
 
 




Binky started his journal with a list of things that
remind him of the season.
Things like crows cawing, apple pie and
squirrels eating nuts.
 
 

 
 
 
Goose made this title page to start her journal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I can't wait to see what the kids have in store for their journals.
Have I mentioned this is my favorite season of the year?
It really is!  I just can't get enough of the falling leaves,
warm scarves and the long shadows.
 
So, now for some news!
My etsy shop is now open!
The name is Crochet Crowe.  I make crocheted scarves to
keep you warm and cozy!  I hope you will pop
over when you have the chance!
 


3 comments:

  1. Those are such pretty journals! AND Look at you with your etsy shop! I can't wait to pop on over and check out your beautiful scarves! As for mu favorite soup, def chicken noodle, followed by a nice Turkish red lentil, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can keep the leaves! Iron them between wax paper on a low iron. Make sure there is a couple of inches between each leaf and the edge of the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love their journals! you can tell that autumn is a favorite season in your home. thank you for sharing one of your amazing cowls with me! i'm loving the season tidings it's bringing to me even though it's not cold enough to wear it outside yet!

    ReplyDelete