About Me

My photo
i am a stay-at-home mom living, learning and loving by the bay!I love to take pictures. I love to crochet cozy things for my family and friends.

March 22, 2013

Hearts, Boats and Faeries

 
 
Another busy week!
Binky drew this heart diagram for our human body study.
We watched some youtube videos by Bill Nye The Science Guy.
We love him! 
 
 
 
 
More boat building class.
I love that Binky works on boats in his top hat!
 



And, the play!
We are finally recovered from two days of performances.
Goose was a beautiful and perfect Peaseblossom.
She had so much fun!
 

 
Here is the full cast.
I had so much fun working with all of these kids.
 
 
 
My Peaseblossom!
Goose is becoming a young lady.
I can't believe she is going to be 13 this year!
Thirteen!
Watching her love being in this production with all of her friends
was such a gift.  She enjoyed every moment!
Seeing her giggle with the girls and watching the boys watching HER was
quite an experience! I hope both Binky and Goose will be in the play
together next year, as it will be Goose's last year at our
charter school.  We still haven't figured out what we are doing for
high school.  There are a couple of schools we want to check out.
I am looking forward to a nice calm weekend.
Some housework, crocheting and maybe some long walks.
What about you?
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Look at all of the cool things going on here! I have one in a play at the end of this week as well! Looks like she had so much fun.
    Love Binky's top hat, bet it makes for some great boats!
    Thank you so much for your kind words today. It was just one of those days, and you really lifted my spirits, so thank you.

    ReplyDelete